Monday, July 15, 2013

Post Lights Out -Day One

Your campers are all asleep now; the only sound I hear is the sound of crickets chirping, water running in the brook and the frogs croaking. I am outside braving the mosquitoes and the night air trying to maintain internet signal (we really got spoiled by our last camp). I've spent the last hour downloading emails so I can print them tomorrow and yes, we have been receiving them by the dozen. Your children are all having a great time. Our first chapel was a big hit. The kids just love to sing praise and worship songs. We also got a taste from our camp speaker, Jim Woolard. Ask your camper about making pancakes - Jim used making pancakes as an illustration of being wise. Tomorrow morning is our camp picture. The campers all received their camp t-shirts and we will post it as soon as it becomes available. Well, I had better get to bed myself; it wouldn't be wise to stay up much longer. Stay tuned for more adventures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for such a Great Blog. ...I am looking forward to seeing the Camp Picture. ..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.